Hunter Avenue fire sends one to hospital

Go to Source



Fire damaged a home and sent a woman to the hospital this morning in Pensacola.


The home is on Hunter Avenue, off “W” Street.


An Escambia County spokesperson says it took firefighters about half an hour to get the fire under control.
The State Fire Marshal’s office says the fire started on the stove and a woman who lives there was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Damages are estimated at about 10,000 dollars.


Comments are closed.