6 Motivational Quotes to Get You Through Your Workout
So you’re ready to hit the gym, tackle the trails or walk off those extra pounds. That’s awesome. You will reach those goals. You just have to stay focused and motivated. There might come a time when you need a little something to get you out of a workout slump or to help you push through that plateau. Just remember to keep it moving and keep it positive. That’s the only way you will ever achieve the results you want.
Here are some words of encouragement to get you started and to keep you on track.
1) “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision.”
– Muhammad Ali
2) “Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.”
‒ Denis Waitley
3) “I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes.”
‒ Peggy Fleming
4) “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus; and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
‒ Bruce Lee
5) “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.”
‒ Neila Rey
6) Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.”
– Venus Williams
Comments are closed.