Top 10 Techniques to Reduce Wrinkles Competently
If you are interested in preventing or reducing wrinkles, there are some great ways to get younger looking skin. Use these top 10 techniques to reduce wrinkles competently!
1. If you smoke, stop : And, if you don’t smoke, don’t take it up! Smoking causes creases around the mouth that will eventually form permanent wrinkles. Also, smoking damages collagen and elastin which help to keep your skin young. Even the occasional cigarette can cause damage, so avoid it completely.
2. Wear sunscreen : Not only will this daily habit protect your skin from cancer, it’ll also help to reduce wrinkles. Make sure to wear an SPF of at least 30 every day to get the best sun protection. Also, it’s a good idea to stay out of the sun between 10 and 4, when the sun’s rays are the brightest.
3. Get more sleep : Most people don’t get their 8 hours a day, and when you are constantly sleep-deprived, your body responds by producing more cortisol, a hormone that breaks down skin cells. Beauty sleep isn’t just a myth, it’s important to keep you looking young.
4. Eat more fish : Omega-3s play an important role in helping to keep your skin elastic and wrinkle-free, but you’re probably not getting enough. Fatty fish like salmon or tuna are a great natural source. Try to eat them three times a week to get the maximum benefits. Omega-3s are also contained in walnuts and some plant-based oils so you can try to increase the amount you get every day by changing your diet slightly.
5. Get 5 every day : Five servings of fruits and vegetables, that is! They contain antioxidants which fight the damage caused by free radicals, helping you to look young for much longer. People who eat a high amount of fruits and vegetables reduce all signs of aging, especially wrinkles. Some of your best choices for fruits and vegetables include leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, and fruits like citrus, berries, and kiwi. These all contain great sources of antioxidants which have a beneficial anti-wrinkle effect naturally.
6. Moisturize daily : Even if your skin is more on the oily side, moisturizers reduce the wrinkles on your face. Pick one that has a sunscreen in it for the best option and use it in the morning and evening for best results. Choose a moisturizer that is designed for your skin type. You may also want to use one that has anti-aging effects, and contains some of the ingredients listed further down.
7. Try an anti-aging cream that contains alpha-hyrdoxy acid : These are natural acids derived from fruits. They work by lifting away the top layer of dead skin cells and reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially ones around your eyes. However, be careful if you have dry skin since this acid may irritate it.
8. Use an anti-aging cream that contains retinoid : Retinoid is a form of vitamin A that is contained in many anti-aging creams. It works on a molecular level by exfoliating the skin’s dead cells and increasing the body’s production of collagen, helping to maintain firmness. It has been approved by the FDA for wrinkle reduction and helps to repair sun damage.
9. You may also want to try an anti-aging cream that contains green tea extract : Green tea delivers a powerful boost of antioxidants to the skin and works to reduce wrinkles naturally. Look for products that contain green tea for some help in this area. You may also want to start drinking green tea to see faster results naturally.
10. Use a wrinkle reduction mask : Masks that are made at home from avocado, oatmeal, or other natural ingredients can be used to deliver a powerful dose of nutrients to the skin, helping to heal wrinkles in a variety of ways. You can either use a commercial mask or one that’s made on your own. However, making this a weekly part of your skincare routine is a great idea to reduce wrinkles.
These top ten techniques are some of the best habits you can build in order to prevent wrinkles and also deal with any ones that you already have. Use these tips together in order to see the most rapid results and the best ones. You can control your skin’s aging and vitality by making an effort to care for your skin.
Alex George is a blogger for Removeskintags who likes to blog about skincare & beauty. In his free time, he likes to research on various skin related issues
Comments are closed.