Red Cabbage, Walnut And Avocado Salad
There are many age-fighting nutrients in every mouth-watering spoonful of this recipe. The three key elements to this salad add not just diversity in tastes, colours and textures but they also cover all the bases in your quest to roll back the years.
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large ripe avocado, cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup walnut halves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cold pressed oil
- ¼ tsp Himalayan rock salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together until fully blended.
- Place the cabbage, parsley and walnuts in a large bowl and mix with the dressing. Add in the avocado slices and gently toss so not to mash them up.
- Divide into 4 and serve.
Comments are closed.