Tempeh Kebab With Lime Oil
Tempeh is a soy product made by controlled fermentation of cooked soybeans. Tempeh is a complete protein food that contains all the essential amino acids and is rich in enzymes. It’s an ideal food for vegetarians.
- 8 stems asparagus
- 4 prunes
- 100g tempeh
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 white mushrooms
- Sea salt
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp shoyu or soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbs sesame oil (preferably roasted sesame oil)
- Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave syrup/1 tsp grated jaggery
- 4 tbs olive oil.
- Cut the tempeh into cubes and season with the juice of 1 lime, paprika, shoyu and sesame oil. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Blanche the asparagus for about 3 minutes, until they’re soft enough to fold for the kebab stick.
- Once the tempeh is ready, start making your kebab – follow the picture or create your own.
- Place your kebabs on the barbecue or grill for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by mixing the olive oil with the chives, the juice of one lime, five drops of the apple cider vinegar and the agave syrup/jaggery. Serve the sauce in individual bowls.
Comments are closed.